A police FLO will be assigned to you, your family and those who had a close relationship with a victim. Our FLO’s are on hand to answer any questions you have and will do the best they can for you and your family.
Responsibilities of an FLO include;
- sensitively gathering evidence and information to assist an investigation
- passing information to and from leading officers
- guiding you through the criminal justice system
- providing advice, help and support, particularly when you are dealing with other organisations like the Crown Prosecution Service
- ensuring you’re aware of available support agencies such as the Victim and Witness Hub.
We know that everyone deals with traumatic circumstances differently and as such, are committed to making sure we meet your needs in any way we can.