Bedfordshire Police Headquarters,
Woburn Road, Kempston,
Bedford, MK43 9AX
Telephone: 01234 842547
23 May 2019
REQUEST UNDER THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 Ref No: FOI2019/02920
I write in connection with your request for information received on 1st May. I note you seek access to the following information:
1) Please can you tell me how many missing persons’ cases in your police force area were initially assigned the following risk levels: no apparent risk (Absent), low risk, medium risk, high risk each in the calendar years; a. 2017 b. 2018
2) Please can you breakdown the information identified in the answers to Question 1 by gender of the individuals
3) Please can you further breakdown the information identified in the answers to Question 2 by whether the individual was a child or an adult (under 18 or 18 and over)
4) Please can you further breakdown the information identified in the answers to Question 3 by the ethnicity of the individuals
5) Please can you further breakdown the information identified in the answers to Question 4 by the outcomes of the cases
I am required by the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (The Act) to handle all requests in a manner that is blind to the identity of the requestor. Any information released in response to a request is regarded as being published and therefore, in the public domain without caveat.
Attachment – Annex A FOI2019 02920
The numerical data presented in this response is an un-audited snapshot of un-published data sourced from "live" systems and is subject to the interpretation of the original request by the individual extracting the data.
Should you have any further enquiries concerning this matter please do not hesitate to contact me quoting the above reference number.
Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Constabulary provides you the right to request an independent review of this response under its review procedure. If you require such a review you must notify us within two months from the date of this letter. After lodging a complaint with Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Constabulary if you are still dissatisfied with the decision you may make an application to the Information Commissioner. For information on how to make a complaint please visit ICO.org.uk or contact them on 0303 123 1113.