Counter terrorist information
If you think that you may have seen something suspicious or you are unsure about somebody's activities or behaviour, however insignificant it may seem at the time, call the Anti-Terrorist hotline on 0800 789 321. Calls are taken in confidence by specialist officers who will analyse your information. They'll decide if and how to follow it up. Your call could be vital to us however unsure you may be.
The terrorist threat remains real and there is no room for complacency. The public should remain alert and aware of their surrounding at all times. If something strikes you as suspicious and out of place then trust your instincts and call the police.
Terrorists have to live somewhere. They store their equipment and materials somewhere. They need vehicles. They have people who help them - and these people might come and go at strange times of the day and night. They may make unusual financial transactions or use false documents to hide their real identities. They may be behaving differently to how you've known them to behave in the past.
- Concerned about someone travelling to or from Syria, or another conflict zone?
- Metropolitan Police
- NETCU (National Extremism Tactical Co-ordination Unit) - promotes a co-ordinated response to domestic extremism by providing information and guidance to industry.
- Security Service (MI5)
- Generic ATH and 101 leaflet
- Support Syria Safely
- Asian Age (English)
- Campaign leaflet
- Bengali Poster Support Syria Safely
- Poster Support Syria Safely